We offer four comfortable guest rooms with a separate bathroom and a suite in the main building. Another 4 double rooms are found in separate bungalows.
Let us spoil you with genuine Namibian hospitality.
We speak both English, Afrikaans and German.
Apart from cattle farming, the farm is home to a wide variety of game such as oryx, kudu, zebra, hartebeest, steenbok, cheetah and leopard.
Activities exploring the natural surroundings include:
• Hikes (guided or non-guided)
• Mountain hikes (guided or non-guided)
• Nature walks (guided or non-guided)
• Nature drives
• Game viewing
. Bird watching
• Day excursions to neighboring sites or a shopping spree to Windhoek.
• Horse riding for beginners and advanced
• Lounging by the pool and soaking up the sun
• Enjoying an unforgettable sunset from our sundowners spot overlooking the farm
Your relaxing stay is only to be interrupted by a refreshing splash in our farm pool, a game drive or sundowners in the wilderness.