We are constantly developing new tools to help you sell and promote Namibia. Feel free to contact us if you have a suggestion! Below are the list of tools currently available.
1) High Rez Photos for download - Looking for photos for marketing materials? Click here to download for free.
2) Destination Marketing Copy - Click here for downloadable word documents on popular attractions and the Regions of Namibia and suggested itineraries.
3) Facebook Conservation Destination Facebook App - If you would like to host the Conservation Destination Facebook App on your page, simply contact us and we'll help you customize it with your logo and itinerary and help push it live to your page.
4) GeoStories - Coming soon! We will soon launch a co-branded storytelling platform, "Namibia Travel Stories," with National Geographic which will feature remarkable stories you can embed onto your website and also give you a chance to upload your own Namibia stories.
5) Conservation Video - You can embed the Destination Namibia video on your website and help show your clients the connection between adventure tourism and conservation.
6) Specialist Programme - Take our online course to become a Namibia Destination Specialist. Once you've successfully completed the course, you'll be able to download our Specialist logo, so your clients can easily recognize your expertise.
7) Online Sales Guide - This comprehensive reference tool contains in-depth information on travel in Namibia and is designed to be the "text-book," for the Specialist Programme.
8) Go Namibia App - Click here to download the Go Namibia App
9) Namibia iPad App - Click here to download the "Namibia" app for iPad.
10) Namibia Tourism Digital Publications - coming soon you will be able to download a myriad of digital publications on Namibia from the Apple Newstand.
11) Order Collateral- We'll be happy to ship you maps or brochures for you to include in pre-departure packages for your clients. Contact information for all offices can be found here, simply contact the office nearest to you.
12) Namibia Tours on Facebook - We publish our partners Namibia itineraries to our Tours Tab on Facebook. Click here to learn about how you can get your tour listed.
13) 42% Video - You can embed the 42% & Counting Video on your website or share it on social media and help tell your community why Namibians are so proud of the number 42.
14) Share My Namibia App for Facebook - If you would like to host the Share My Namibia Facebook App on your page, simply contact us and we'll help you customize it with your logo and push it live to your page.
15) Downloadable Content Kits Every week! We know that coming up with compelling content is one of your biggest challenges - so each week we provide you with content for Facebook, Twitter, Blogs and newsletters. Just Sign up here: http://stories.namibiatourism.com.na/register-to-receive-content-kits/ To start receiving them to your inbox every Monday!