Although temperatures may vary from region to region, in general days are hot and nights can be surprisingly cool.
It’s best to layer clothing. Cool, cotton fabrics are recommended for daytime, and a sweater or jacket in the evenings and mornings.
* A First-Aid Kit with insect repellent, malaria prophylaxis, bandages, diarrhea medication, etc.
* Sun block, moisturizing lotion, lip balm and a hat
* Comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots
* Battery-operated or conventional razors if visiting remote areas
* Emergency numbers and contacts
* A good camera
* Rehydrating solutions or concentrates