Shamwari Houseboat Safaris
|Katima Mulilo, Namibia
The Shamwari Houseboat is based on the Zambezi River from Katima Mulilo in Namibia's North-Eastern Caprivi Wetlands Region. This floating lodge offers guests a unique opportunity to explore the mighty Zambezi River from Katima Mulilo to the confluence of the Zambezi and Chobe Rivers 120km downstream. Experience the thrill of angling for trophy size Tigerfish or the numerous bream species which inhabit this water wonderland at localities such as False Mwandi, Mwandi, Greybanks, Golden Pond and Jo Jo's, names which are synonymous with trophy fish.
Relax with a refreshing sundowner and enjoy the peace and tranquility away from the hustle and bustle of life in the fast lane whilst watching a spectacular Zambezi sunset.
- Comfortable air conditioned, serviced accommodation;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily;
- Tea/coffee facilities;
- Unlimited ice;
- Evening snacks;
- Fishing tackle;
- Use of tenderboats with experienced guides for angling;
- Game viewing trips by tenderboat;
- Airport transfers by vehicle or by vehicle and boat; and
- Affordable prices and great service!
- Bird-watching; and