Although temperatures may vary from region to region, in general days are hot and nights can be surprisingly cool.
Itâ€™s best to layer clothing. Cool, cotton fabrics are recommended for daytime, and a sweater or jacket in the evenings and mornings.
* A First-Aid Kit with insect repellent, malaria prophylaxis, bandages, diarrhea medication, etc.
* Sun block, moisturizing lotion, lip balm and a hat
* Comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots
* Battery-operated or conventional razors if visiting remote areas
* Emergency numbers and contacts
* A good camera
* Rehydrating solutions or concentrates